From:  [mailto: EvaTEsq@aol.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 20:45:32 EDT
Subject: Re: [CHAT] WAY OT/political

6/7<br><br>Regime change begins at home. 11/2/04 ... The end of an
error.<br><br>In a message dated 5/18/2004 10:16:26 PM Pacific Daylight
Time, <br>mhobertm@excite.com writes:<br>But most importantly, you must
formulate a vision of<br>the world that you want to live in and then be
the agent of change that<br>turns that vision into a reality. Grass
roots political involvement at<br>your local governmental level is an

    http://www.hort.net/funds/<br><br>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com