RE: Tiller!

YEA, JESSE!!  You go, girl.

Zone 7 - West TN

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Jesse Bell
Sent: Thursday, May 20, 2004 4:07 PM
To: Gardenchat
Subject: [CHAT] Tiller!

My DH bought me a tiller! It's small enough for ME to handle, but tough
enough and big enough to get the job done. I'm so jazzed. Last night..I
set out to till one garden...and before I knew it...I had about five
done. And I'm ready to till the world now. WOO HOO. I can get so much
done in a short amount of time! Before, I was digging beds by hand and
it took forever!!

Happy dance going on in Oklahoma.