Re: Way OT - Fedex Ground

In a message dated 05/20/2004 3:45:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
sue.nyc@att.net writes:

> want to clarify a few stereotypes and misconceptions

I, for one, know you are right, Sue.  The few drivers I have known well were
all hard-working upstanding citizens, except for my ex-daughter-in-law who got
a CDL to drive a truck hauling gravel while she was still married to my son.
She is an extremely bright woman, even if a total b*****.  The bottom line is
that stereotypes are usually wrong.
 If there is something wrong at FedEx ground, it probably starts with the
management.  I didn't even know there was such - the FedEx I have used regularly
over at least  15 years has worked very well for me, and the drivers have been
very bright, steady fellows. I'm sorry to hear about the problems with the
other.
Auralie