Re: Way OT - Fedex Ground

This, if true--and I have no reason to believe it's not--it blows my mind. No wonder we have stupid people electing stupid leaders. Maybe we need to go back to some sort of literacy test to vote.
I don't mean the old southern bullshit of asking blacks if they can read a Chinese newspaper, but the real stuff--can a cracker read anything except the chewing tobacco advertisements on his favorite NASCAR entry.

Just saw G. Weasel Bush on the tube. He seemed to be sweating.