Re: /schools

In a message dated 5/20/2004 7:29:52 PM Central Standard Time,
hodgesaa@earthlink.net writes:
Which is why we go back to grad school 15 (I mean 12) years later when we
learn what we want to be when we grow up........
My brother, who got his undergraduate degree in painting, has been a
paralegal for about 25 years now.  In the interim he has gotten a masters in liberal
studies with a focus on play writing.  Now that he's 50 he's decided he wants a
JD so he's starting law school in the fall.  I have to admire him.  At 62 I
still don't know what I want to do with my life and am constantly toying with
the idea of going to grad school. No wonder people think I'm nuts. <LOL>
zem