From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On
Behalf Of james singer
Sent: Thursday, May 20, 2004 4:24 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Way OT - Fedex Ground

This, if true--and I have no reason to believe it's not--it blows my
mind. No wonder we have stupid people electing stupid leaders. Maybe we
need to go back to some sort of literacy test to vote.
I don't mean the old southern bullshit of asking blacks if they can
read a Chinese newspaper, but the real stuff--can a cracker read
anything except the chewing tobacco advertisements on his favorite
NASCAR entry.

Just saw G. Weasel Bush on the tube. He seemed to be sweating.

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
Zone 10
27.0 N, 82.4 W