Re: poke weed

Yeah, Ron, good, reliable snow cover saves a lot of plants in cold

Tell your daughter to get a good, sturdy digging FORK to go after
that poke...no way can you pull a mature plant out of the ground:-)

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Battling Bambi
All Suite101.com garden topics :