Re: Way OT - Fedex Ground

True, Bonnie, plus I know that many companies give drivers very
sketchy information about where they are supposed to go.  I can't
tell you how many totally lost truck drivers have stopped at our
place trying to figure out where they are and where they're supposed
to go.  Of course, I live on a street that splits and is joined by
two others bearing names with the same word in it as my street's
name...very confusing.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Battling Bambi
All Suite101.com garden topics :
http://www.suite101.com/topics.cfm/635
> From: Bonnie Holmes <holmesbm@usit.net>
>
> Part of the delivery problem may be that many drivers can't read.
The
> strangest situation we had in this area was the driver of an
18-wheeler who
> tried to take a "short cut" through the Smoky Mountains National
Park and