Re: Plant disaster/ups versus usps

I get the impression that priority mail is delivered by different
carriers than regular daily deliveries...at least that's the case

For some unknown reason, whoever is delivering priority to my address
trots the box to the wrong door - walks 20' along covered walk -
exits the covered walk and props it up against the wrong door in the
sun...I've not been fast enough to catch whoever it is in the act to
tell them to leave boxes UNDER the roof area of the walk (in the
shade) at the right door...the pair of french doors that you come to
if you follow the covered walkway...it's like this guy sees a door
straight ahead and homes in on it without looking to the side, 5'
away from him/her at the right door.  This is not only USPS; have had
a few other delivery types do the same thing.  Amazes me.  Eyes
front; blinders on.

I think it must be a problem with your Peekskill office since I was
also under the impression that priority mail had to be delivered to
the door - part of the service you pay extra for when you buy
priority...is there no higher regional office you can complain to?

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Battling Bambi
All Suite101.com garden topics :

> From: Aplfgcnys@aol.com
> They must deliver to you, Bonnie.  My problem is that the USPS does
> deliver packages to us.  Since we live about 1/3 mile from the main
road, the eight
> houses on the road have a cluster mailbox on the main road.
Anything too