Re: Tiller!

The mantis tiller does have a *trick* to it to start it.  You have to follow
their instructions precisely in order to get it to start right.

Though my chipper/shredder is harder to start at times than the tiller.

Long Island, NY
Zone 6/7

In a message dated 5/20/2004 10:20:08 PM Pacific Daylight Time,