RE: new pictures

Well if I get my butt in gear this year, planning on using this resource
to get my labels back on track (if anyone remembers, kids pulled them
all out). Hoping to take pictures of the blooms and giving you a list of
names.... maybe together we can figure it out!

We got any daylily people on this list.... they are the worst to figure
out!

Donna