Re: /schools

You say "people think I'm nuts" like that's a bad thing??? LOL. I'd
rather be NUTS than boring. And I say go for it...go back to school.
What's stopping you? NOTHING. I tell ya, when I'm done raising these
chillins of mine...I'm going back. When I was younger, school was a
chore and boring because I had to do it. Now that I'm older and thirsty
for more knowledge it will be totally different. So much to do, so
little time. LOL

Zemuly@aol.com wrote:
In a message dated 5/20/2004 7:29:52 PM Central Standard Time,