From: Marge Talt [mailto: mtalt@hort.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 01:54:55 -0400
Subject: Re: Re: [CHAT] /schools/chef

> From: Melody <mhobertm@excite.com><br>&gt; Judy: FWIW, my favorite
cookware is RevereWare...got a basic set<br>for a<br>&gt; wedding gift
16 years ago and still have the same set today, plus<br>pieces<br>&gt;
I've added over the years. Stands up to any abuse you can dish out<br>to
it<br>&gt; during the course of cooking at home. It has become our
standard<br>wedding<br>&gt; gift to young couples. Not fancy stuff, but
does a great job for a<br>&gt; moderate amount of
I've had for about 40<br>years and they weren't new when I got them,
being handed down to me<br>by an elderly relative...still work just
fine. Only problem I've<br>found with them is that the screws that hold
zone 7 Maryland<br>mtalt@hort.net<br>Editor: Gardening in
Article: Battling
Index of Articles by Category and
Suite101.com garden topics