Re: new pictures

Beautiful pictures...you seem to tend towards the warm colors...at least,
for this season.  My iris are already spent since we have had such warm,
dry weather and I am missing them.  Right now, I am WATERING, trying to
keep the ground from turning into cement.

I've been volunteering at two gardens, the UT Trial Gardens, that just
received arboretum designation, and the Knoxville Botanical Gardens, that
is currently looking for a director.  One thing I am learning is that I
need to be a little more aggressive with my pruners in my home garden.  I
tend to let things go their own way but some plants will just crowd out
every thing, becoming bullies.  So this afternoon, I have sharpened my
pruners and am pushing back those super hardy species.  My Celedine poppy
is spreading everywhere...let me know if anyone needs some.

Bonnie Zone 6+ ETN