From: Bonnie Holmes [mailto: holmesbm@usit.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 13:40:04 -0700
Subject: Re: [CHAT] new pictures

Beautiful pictures...you seem to tend towards the warm colors...at
least,<br>for this season. My iris are already spent since we have had
such warm,<br>dry weather and I am missing them. Right now, I am
WATERING, trying to<br>keep the ground from turning into
cement.<br><br>I've been volunteering at two gardens, the UT Trial
Gardens, that just<br>received arboretum designation, and the Knoxville
Botanical Gardens, that<br>is currently looking for a director. One
thing I am learning is that I<br>need to be a little more aggressive
with my pruners in my home garden. I<br>tend to let things go their own
way but some plants will just crowd out<br>every thing, becoming
bullies. So this afternoon, I have sharpened my<br>pruners and am
pushing back those super hardy species. My Celedine poppy<br>is
spreading everywhere...let me know if anyone needs some. <br><br>Bonnie
Kitty &lt;kmrsy@comcast.net&gt;<br>&gt; To:
&lt;gardenchat@hort.net&gt;<br>&gt; Date: 05/20/2004 8:47:37 PM<br>&gt;
Subject: Re: [CHAT] new pictures<br>&gt;<br>&gt; I'm betting your're
right - Heuchera micrantha var. diversifolia 'Palace<br>&gt;
From: &quot;Judy L Browning&quot;
&lt;judybrowning@lewiston.com&gt;<br>&gt; To:
&lt;gardenchat@hort.net&gt;<br>&gt; Sent: Thursday, May 20, 2004 10:33
Your unknown huechera looks like one I have - &quot;Palace
Purple&quot;.<br>&gt; &gt; Do you have the name of the red iris?
Gorgeous.<br>&gt; &gt;<br>&gt; &gt; From: &quot;Melody&quot;
New photos from this past week. Just click on the link below and
&gt; &gt;

&gt; &gt;<br>&gt; &gt; &gt; Hope you enjoy them!<br>&gt; &gt;
&gt;<br>&gt; &gt; &gt; Melody, IA (Z 5/4)<br>&gt; &

gt; &gt;<br>&gt; &gt; &gt; &quot;The most beautiful thing we can
experience is the mysterious.&quot;<br>&gt; &gt; &gt; --Albert
Einstein<br>&gt; &gt;<br>&gt; &gt;
&gt; Support hort.net -- join the hort.net fund drive!<br>&gt; &gt;
Support hort.net -- join the hort.net fund drive!<br>&gt;

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com