Re: Tiller!

Now, let me make sure I understand this. You think earthquakes and hurricanes are scary, right?

On Friday, May 21, 2004, at 05:48 PM, <mlrasmus@rockwellcollins.com> wrote:

took those pictures before the storms last night....brought in some of the
peonies so I could enjoy them even if the storm got the ones that are
blooming

I've been doing the same thing, Melody. The storms last night went around
us, however about 5 minutes ago our weather warning system went off here at
work. I called home and DH says we're getting heavy rain and very high
winds there now. I can hear the thunder from my office deep within this
building. Drat. What's the garden going to look like when I get home?
And here's hoping the 125 year old pinetrees don't decide to topple on the
house - one narrowly missed the porch a couple years ago.
I'll sign back in Monday an let y'all know that all is well.....
Mardi

http://www.hort.net/funds/

Island Jim
Southwest Florida