Re: Spring Gardening

In a message dated 5/21/2004 8:45:09 PM Central Standard Time,
Chris@widom-assoc.com writes:
plan to try pruning sedum 'Autumn Joy' as well to keep it stocky.

You can easily root your trimmings.  I cut mine back every year in late
summer when it gets too leggy.  I'm notorious for rooting everything -- for that
reason my beds look like my house!  They're a confusion of plants.

I weeded beds at the Ag Experiment Station this morning then stopped by a
great nursery where I bought two Lespedeza thunbergii.  I have wanted one (or
two) for years and their mention in this month's "American Gardener" sealed the
deal.  (Or maybe the 90 degree temp frazzled my brain.) Tomorrow I tackle the
horror in the beds.  Soon I, too, will take pics for display.

zem
zone 7
West TN

zem