RE: Spring Gardening

Is zone 7 the furthest north it is hardy?

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Zemuly@aol.com
Sent: Saturday, May 22, 2004 8:03 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Spring Gardening

In a talk given by Allen Armitage at our recent MG conference he noted the
development of a new Aruncus cultivar that is midsize and is also hardy in
7.  It apparently can tolerate not only our high temps but our high humidity

as well.  It will, according to him, be debuted on QVC this summer!  Go
zone 7
West TN