Re: Laundry list

Hi, Ceres. Sorry it took so long to respond. I don't know what triggers stephanotis to bloom. The one I had [note past tense; I think it died of neglect] bloomed some years but not others. I expect the two I'm going to plant on the lattice screen will fare better because we'll see it every time we go out the back door.