RE: weather-Laundry list

I am glad to hear that you are in a basement.... and hope all will be
well with you and everyone else. Do check in tomorrow if possible so we
know all is fine. I believe it is standard practice to move all fire
trucks out of buildings during storms so they don't get trapped when
needed.

It has been raining hard all day here, but only recently has the thunder
started. My electricity actually went off for a few minutes, which is
strange since all of our connections/wires are underground here. At one
point thought the lighting stuck my roof or somewhere very close. Too
dark to see much now, but did go out to check on things....

Probably should have brought the plants in.. oh well, storming to bad to
do that now.

Rich, you really need to switch the direction of your rain dance,
getting unreal here with all this water.

Donna