From: Donna [mailto: justme@prairieinet.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 15:16:00 -0500
Subject: [CHAT] cicada pictures

I am sure some of you are very familiar with the Cicada locust
invasion.<br>For those not experiencing this 17 year old tradition a
friend of mine<br>has pictures documented the emerging thru hatching
process this morning<br>in Maryland. I inquired how long this took and
see them, I can send them in 4 private emails to<br>you. He doesn't want
his pictures on the net, but is fine with me<br>forwarding them to
anyone... why doesn't this make sense to me?!?<br><br>I found his photo
series very interesting. If anyone would like to see<br>them, let me

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com