From:  [mailto: Cersgarden@aol.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 22:03:51 EDT
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Laundry list

In a message dated 5/22/04 4:44:46 PM, jsinger@igc.org
night of tornadoes only tonight they are all round us. Nothing <br>on TV
but storm tracking. They are popping up all over, coming from the west
have gone <br>off four times, just finishing again. Unbelieveable! My
computer is in the <br>basement and I also have the a TV so I am where I
should be. My husband, however, <br>will not go to the basement. <br>
Last night lots of damage NW of us, many homes destroyed, one small
heavy disturbance will hit in 2 <br>seconds. ' 3 systems are in the area
at the current moment and flash <br>flooding is occurring. Ames, home of
Iowa State Univ., is having severe flooding.<br> Our sirens are going
off again. Just rcd a call from my daughter who <br>lives abour 23 miles
north of us and near Ames, had baseball size hail. They <br>have put
some in the freezer. A lady just called in to the tv station and she
home. Some <br>people are 'storm chasers' following the storms and
report from their cars on <br>the roads. Police and fire fighters move
to the outer limits of the city to <br>watch and alert.<br>

    http://www.hort.net/funds/<br><br>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com