Re: /schools/chef

> From: Cersgarden@aol.com
> << Can you hang a rack from your ceiling? >>
> Bonnie, I can't.  We have a huge oak frame with lights above
panels.  Thanks
> for the thought!
----------

Ceres, I have a beamed ceiling and a circular wrought iron rack about
36" in diameter that is suspended by 3 chains that join at the top
and connect to a "S" hook attached to one of the beams.  Around the
rim of the iron circle are hooks (not permanent...they can come off)
on which I hang all my pots.  You might be able to find something
like that you could suspend from your oak frame......you can adjust
the length of the chains for this one to suit your ceiling height.

Mine hangs over my circular island counter - so that works; dunno if
it would in your kitchen layout.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade