Re: Tiller!

Well, Eva, I never could learn that 'trick'.  I'm not good at
starting stuff that needs pulling; never have been.  Can do the lawn
mower OK as it is one of those that only needs one or two pulls and
off it goes, but that borrowed Mantis and my old Kemp shredder used
to beat me to the ground...the Kemp I could start after it'd been
going a while - more or less, but that Mantis just would NOT go for

Kitty, when son got it started, it did the job - no question about it
- but I couldn't buy something I had to depend on someone else
starting....would never use it.

Thanks, Jesse.  I have never heard anything but praise for Troy-bilt
tillers - always wanted one when I was growing veggies and had to dig
those beds by hand every year...sigh.  Now, I really can't justify
the expense as I'm not digging anything on an annual basis; just when
I build a new bed the first time and often not even then if I'm
building a raised bed.

That lil' machine ought to save your bacon:-)

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Battling Bambi
All Suite101.com garden topics :