RE: vacation to florida

Lucky you Melody...

Sorry no suggestions, but we did go down there for Disney's 25th
anniversary (only time I have been there) and had a packaged deal with
hotel and park. One of the perks was a behind the scenes trip of their
gardening techniques. Found it quite interesting. Not sure if it is
still available or if the kids would agree to 'gardening' while at