From: Donna [mailto: justme@prairieinet.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 09:30:54 -0500
Subject: RE: [CHAT] vacation to florida

Lucky you Melody... <br><br>Sorry no suggestions, but we did go down
there for Disney's 25th<br>anniversary (only time I have been there) and
had a packaged deal with<br>hotel and park. One of the perks was a
behind the scenes trip of their<br>gardening techniques. Found it quite
interesting. Not sure if it is<br>still available or if the kids would
late<br>July/early<br>&gt; August for a couple of weeks. I have a
brother who lives near Orlando<br>&gt; with his familly and I haven't
seen him since my dad died. Free<br>lodging<br>&gt; at his place, so
it'll be a good trip. So, what botanical places must<br>we<br>&gt; not
miss? I'm so fortunate that my husband and kids love this stuff
as<br>&gt; much as I do and will have no problem dragging around to
places. Jim:<br>&gt; we're specifically planning on a trip down to
Sanibel/Captiva Islands,<br>&gt; so was wondering if we could pop in for
a visit on our way back if<br>&gt; you're going to be home?<br>&gt;

    http://www.hort.net/funds/<br><br>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com