RE: vacation to florida

That is a shame.... but I guess it fits into all the other attractions
that are over-priced. My boss took his two small children to the museum
a short time ago. For the 4 of them it cost 150.00 and didn't include
dinner, just parking admissions and a small snack. Personally thinking
this is all getting out of hand, as something educational should be
cheaper. Remember when on certain days it was free... no longer an
option I am told.

FWIW, when we went to Disney, it was much cheaper and we stayed on the
property for a week. We enjoyed ourselves, sorry to hear that the cost
has grown so much that most folks can no longer enjoy this. Guess we
won't be going back either....

At the time we were down there, they had a few tours at Kennedy Space
Center, so might want to plan an entire day there... with everything
happening in this world, not sure if they still have the tours.

We also drove down there, it is a lonnnnnnnnnng drive. Might want to
plan some stops to get out of the car and stretch out by touring
something. DH insisted on driving straight thru.... I was crabby by the
time we got there and didn't want to see the inside of that car anymore.