Re: An impromptu swap....A very nice surprise

Kitty, you obviously have many more Geraniums than I do, and of course you
have all the names.  I have 'Wargrave Pink,' and 'Patricia' in addition to
'Brookside."  I also have a dear one called 'Mourning Widow' that has small dark
purple flowers.  Then there are the ones I can't name.  A small pink one with
very finely-cut leaves, only about 3" high that I have had forever - may never
have known a name.  There is another pink, also low-growing, but with totally
different leaves, a blue one, and a very vigorous white that grows to about
eight inches.  And then there is a magenta one that has gone wild in my lower
garden - just spread everywhere.  I have to weed it out.  I do enjoy them and
they seem to like it here.