Re: Weekend plants and stuff

I just noticed today that my Hoya carnosa 'Exotica' is blooming.  I know Jim
can grow them outside, but mine sits on a kitchen shelf.  It's gotten too big
and is curled around too much "stuff" to join the other tropicals in the back

I pulled out pounds of noxious weeds this morning while my grandson used the
weedeater around the trees in my yard.  I planted three Kentucky coffee trees
(Gymnocladus dioica) this year and they seem to be doing fine -- so far.  I
don't know if Bambi will eat them as I just removed their chicken wire "fences"
today.  Time will tell.  If I notice munching I will put the fencing back post
haste.  It's too hot and humid for me to spend many hours outside right now.

zone 7
West TN