RE: Weekend plants and stuff

It is surprising when you have to id them... some are easy, some are
impossible. In all my great plans, somehow never got around to actually
putting on paper where all the plants are...or can't find it anyways...
maybe this year, but I rather doubt it.

So is everyone on time with their yard work other than me?

Donna
The sky here is really looking strange, and the wind is howling a
strange tune tonight... not good!