Re: An impromptu swap....A very nice surprise

In a message dated 5/23/04 9:21:38 AM, Aplfgcnys@aol.com writes:

<<
I have had 'Brookside' for several years and it is my favorite of at least
six different geraniums. >>

Ladies, today I was just looking at my Johnsons Blue & Brookside and
wondering why I kept them as I don't like their performance.  They get so big and
floppy.  On the positive side I do like their long period of bloom.  However, they
do not come close to Rozanne who has a beautiful blue bloom, blooms all
summer, is not floppy and has great fall color.
    Ceres