Re: Weekend plants and stuff

In a message dated 5/23/04 8:37:46 PM, justme@prairieinet.net writes:

<< So is everyone on time with their yard work other than me? >>

Donna, everything here looks enormous.  Bloom is perhaps a wee bit behind and
I am definitely behind.
    As I was working in the garden today, I was thinking I must stop this
crazy insane push to be adding more, moving, chging annually to be different
which is such a rat race in the spring and again in the fall.