Re: kittys sales was Iowa storms

In a message dated 5/24/2004 6:50:03 PM Central Standard Time,
justme@prairieinet.net writes:

My Itea  didn't like it here... too hot in the summer
Mine is doing great.  It's native here as an understory plant in the  river
bottom. I planted it in dappled shade.  I was out almost all day  today hand
picking wild oxalis and Bermuda grass from among the four o'clocks --  what an
awful job.  Got a lot of catchfly (Silene armeria) planted along  with some
Asclepias I got from the experiment station when I went there to  weed.  I'm
zone 7
West TN