Re: Iowa storms now Nebraska

In a message dated 5/24/04 1:31:42 PM, mlrasmus@rockwellcollins.com writes:

<< She had been
looking out her basement window during the storm and was hit in the face by
a flying board. >>

Mardi, well known lady these days.  She was in a tornado in the small town
that was nearly wiped out.
    Well, we have been in another long series of storms.  Started about 4 pm
and continues.  Our tornado sirens rang almost continously from 5 - 6:30.
Floods are everywhere with so many road closing.  Again, a night of solid weather
coverage on TV.  Pam, please come and get it!!
    Poor farmers had their crops in and now it is lost to flooded fields.