Re: Weekend plants and stuff

In a message dated 5/24/2004 7:50:26 PM Central Standard Time,
kmrsy@comcast.net writes:

I've  seen yards where people put too much in and over time they turn sloppy.
Sounds like you've seen my yard. <LOL> Before I started weeding and  planting
I pulled out tons of Physostegia and Joe Pye weed.  After I  finished I
couldn't even tell I had removed anything.  Then I attacked the  golden rod.  Now I
can at least see my hollyhocks.  I still have  enough wild ageratum and
several kinds of monarda to populate the world.  I  love these plants, but they
sure are prolific reseeders.  I gave away  enough Rudbeckia for a group in the
next town to plant a 300' bed.  I will  be pulling out stuff for the rest of the
zone 7
West TN