From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Kitty
Sent: Monday, May 24, 2004 2:02 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Weekend plants and stuff

Yes, supposedly.  But somehow, now, with the extra 40-50 hours a week I have
at my disposal, I'm not getting anymore done.  And now with 5 cats instead
of 4, don't you think I could get one of them to pitch in and empty the
dishwasher?  no.  I did finally vacuum yesterday while it was raining.

Kitty