Re: Weekend plants and stuff

> sure are prolific reseeders.  I gave away  enough Rudbeckia for a group in
the
> next town to plant a 300' bed.  I will  be pulling out stuff for the rest
of the
> year!
LOL!  Wow, that's alotta Susans!  Ha - you'll be pulling that stuff the rest
of your life!

I do plant closely - I don't like looking at empty mulched spaces. Plus, I
don't have much room to begin with.  But I have to make an effort to be sure
one plant doesn't swamp the others.  That's why Shasta Daisies were kicked
out of here. And you mentioned Physostegia - I like it but every year I
remove about as much as I leave.  Otherwise, nothing would have a chance
next to it.

Kitty