Re: kittys sales and aphids

> From: Kitty <kmrsy@comcast.net>
> maybe aphids on  sedum aren't that odd.

'Autumn Joy' gets black aphids every year, but they don't seem to do
much, if any, damage as far as I can tell - it's always early in the
season when I find them and they seem to disappear by mid
summer....FWIW.  I don't even bother to wash them off anymore unless
I just happen to have a hose in my hand and notice them.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Battling Bambi
All Suite101.com garden topics :