Re: Weekend plants and stuff

In a message dated 5/25/2004 1:01:01 AM Central Standard Time,
mtalt@hort.net writes:

Zem,  it's not them eating young trees I'd worry about as much as
bucks rubbing  their antlers on them and taking off the bark.
They chew off the leaves, and they bite the tops out of the trees they  like.
 I have seen trees the bucks have damaged, but these have been eaten.  I
don't see bucks in my yard often; I guess it's too open.  I wish they  would all
stay in the hayfield and the woods across the street. :-)
zem