RE: Now Welcome Liz!- was-cicada pictures

Welcome Liz!:)

Glad you joined us and hope you can tolerate the chattiness of this
group. You will not find a more knowledgeable and friendly group!

I would think between all of us, if you run into a problem, just ask...
someone here should know the answer. (they answered enough of mine!)

I built this house in 97 and it was a real experience for me. I was a
shade gardener, but there wasn't a tree on the property, so I learned
really quick how a plant can fry in the sun LOL!

What is your favorite type of gardening... mine is watergardening...
probably cause you don't have to worry about watering the plants....

Donna