RE: Now Welcome Liz!- was-cicada pictures

Thanks Donna.

I haven't done any water gardening yet but I think that is what I'm looking
forward to the most. I'm trying to read up a lot on water gardens and try to
find out everything I can. Maybe that way I can keep my mistakes to a
minimum. I know I'll still make them.

I spent part of my time growing up in Maine on a lake. I love being on the
water and I'm hoping that I can recreate at least part of that feeling at
our new house.

I haven't done a large amount of gardening in the past. I had a small
vegetable garden at our old house and some basic plants around the front of
the house.

I have just recently become a stay at home Mom and I'm looking forward to
doing more gardening and involving my kids in it.

Liz in PA

PS- I love chatty groups

Re-elect Bush-Cheney in 2004