From: Kitty [mailto: kmrsy@comcast.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 13:42:11 -0500
Subject: Re: RE: [CHAT] looks like Iowa is in trouble again./ now OT   addiction

> Probably why I prefer dark chocolate, hmm?<br>Yes, but that is a
worthwhile addiction. IMO<br>Kitty<br>----- Original Message -----
<gardenchat@hort.net><br>Sent: Tuesday, May 25, 2004 12:59
PM<br>Subject: Re: RE: [CHAT] looks like Iowa is in trouble again./ now
with IQ. Otherwise brilliant<br>> people can have a real blind spot to
their own problems with substance<br>> abuse. That and denial. Some
wonderful folks in my family blamed their<br>> worsening impairments on
"old age" when the true culprit was alcohol,<br>> nicotine &/or other
addiction. That's one of the reasons it was easy for<br>me<br>> to
promise not to use those things when I joined the church. I watch
for<br>> addiction in myself, given my family history, & found I have to
be careful<br>> with things like gambling & caffeine or I can get in
trouble with those<br>too.<br>> Probably why I prefer dark chocolate,
hmm?<br>> From: <gardenqueen@academicplanet.com><br>><br>> > No doubt.
I'm just appalled that anyone would behave so irresponsibly w/<br>> > a
child in the car. It's too bad there's no IQ requirement for<br>> >
fertility. Too many people having kids that have NO business doing
so.<br>> > Ugh. The gene pool needs a full time lifeguard IMO.<br>>
From: Donna<br>> > > Hope the flashing lights didn't keep you up all
night but better off<br>> > > than having that person driving-- and I am
damn drop. Got a drug bust going on over here though.<br>> > >
Should<br>> > > > be an interesting evening. They stopped some yutz DWI
and high as a<br>> > > kite<br>> > > > driving around w/ an 8-year old
in the car. So I get to look at<br>> > > flashing<br>> > > > lights
until the wrecker gets here and someone comes t

zone 8A<br>><br>>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com