From: Elizabeth Gessler [mailto: lgeeyore@comcast.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 22:54:54 -0400 (Eastern Standard Time)
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Now Welcome Liz!- was-cicada pictures

Thanks Donna.<br><br>I haven't done any water gardening yet but I think
that is what I'm looking<br>forward to the most. I'm trying to read up a
lot on water gardens and try to<br>find out everything I can. Maybe that
way I can keep my mistakes to a<br>minimum. I know I'll still make
them.<br><br>I spent part of my time growing up in Maine on a lake. I
love being on the<br>water and I'm hoping that I can recreate at least
amount of gardening in the past. I had a small<br>vegetable garden at
our old house and some basic plants around the front of<br>the
house.<br><br>I have just recently become a stay at home Mom and I'm
looking forward to<br>doing more gardening and involving my kids in
gardenchat@hort.net<br>Date: 05/25/04 22:38:45<br>To:
gardenchat@hort.net<br>Subject: RE: [CHAT] Now Welcome Liz!- was-cicada
can tolerate the chattiness of this<br>group. You will not find a more
knowledgeable and friendly group!<br><br>I would think between all of
us, if you run into a problem, just ask...<br>someone here should know
the answer. (they answered enough of mine!)<br><br>I built this house in
97 and it was a real experience for me. I was a<br>shade gardener, but
there wasn't a tree on the property, so I learned<br>really quick how a
plant can fry in the sun LOL!<br><br>What is your favorite type of
gardening... mine is watergardening...<br>probably cause you don't have
Kitty. I guess I just jumped in without an intro. I am new<br>here.
lot from everyone on the list. I<br>will<br>> admit that I don't have
much experience to share but I will once we<br>move<br>> into our new
house (once it's finally

it.<br>><br>> I plan to have a lot of fun with all types of gardening.
property. We have wetlands, shaded<br>> areas<br>> very sunny areas,
rather dry areas. It will be fun to learn all the<br>> things<br>> I can
do (and I'm sure I will make many mistakes along the way).
welcoming me.<br>><br>> Liz in
hort.net -- join the hort.net fund
attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
06_final.jpg]<br><br>[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type
image/gif which had a name of IMSTP.gif]<br><br>[demime 1.01d removed an
attachment of type Image/jpeg which had a name of

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com