  I have three thriving Geranium plants now. One red, one pink and one
scarlet. I also have a packet of Geranium seeds. I know it's probably too late
this year, but has anyone ever grown them from seed? Geraniums are a
sentimental plant for me..my late grandmother was THE Geranium expert..she had
them in every color of the rainbow. I got a couple of her plants after she
died but they didn't make it. :-( I was wondering how they do grown from seed?
My grandmother always propogated them from cuttings.