  From: Kitty
  To: gardenchat@hort.net
  Sent: Tuesday, May 25, 2004 7:30 PM
  Subject: Re: [CHAT] My Housplant Collection

  Terrific collection Sue!  I like that you also have violas, begonias,
  geraniums for color.
  I couldn't see the double Impatiens very well at that angle.  I was
  interested because I just picked one up today, Fiesta Ole Sparkler Purple.
  Can't find a pic but it looks sort of like J&P's Rosa 'Tigress', but with
  more even striping of white and purple.
  http://snipurl.com/6o0l

  Kitty