Pam--Maxicrop

Pam, have you ever applied Maxicrop powder directly to seedlings? Undiluted at soil level, not liquid on leaves. Analysis seems low enough to suggest it will bear no harm. At the same time, I don't want to snuff my Hong Kong babies--just heat up their behinds a little.

Island Jim Southwest Florida Zone 10 27.0 N, 82.4 W