RE: OT ups versus usps

I've had mixed results with whoever delivers my packages!  I can't tell
you how many times boxes of 500 crickets, marked LIVE, had been left on
doorsteps, in my shed, or next to the garage in sub-zero temperatures.
I also LOVE the boxes that they stuff into my oversized mailbox so
tightly that I need a jackhammer to remove them!  My driveway is long
and narrow and lined with rock walls and gardens.   Delivery trucks are
always running over plants or knocking down walls!  It's aggravating!
Since my husband moved his business to the house next door, I've had
less problems.

Chris
Long Island, NY
Zone 7