Re: chat messages

In a message dated 5/29/2004 7:06:28 PM Central Standard Time,
kmrsy@comcast.net writes:

If mats  are left on a cat they can cause terrible body  sores.

And they look just awful.  I have always thought my  long-haired outdoor cats
(who I cannot catch) feel really embarrassed by  matted hair.  They had a
hard time last winter as Melvin arrived and wanted  to be alpha cat.  He was
pretty mean to the three unaltered (but  non-aggressive, i.e. "beta cats") males
who were born on my front porch and have  never left home.  Their coats still
look scraggly and dirty.  I just  keep trying to touch them.  In the interim
Melvin is very tame and has been  "dealphatized."  Does it sound like I need a
life? <LOL>
zone 7
West TN