Re: An impromptu swap....A very nice surprise

> From: Cersgarden@aol.com
> << what they really want to be is weavers >>
> Marge, I must have them located incorrectly as they seem to grow so
tall &
> then flop on top of other plants.

Well, Ceres, if you have any short shrubs like Spirea bumalda,
Berberis thunbergii or one of the Potentillas that I would love to
grow but who hate my garden, try planting one of these geraniums next
to it before you give them the heave-ho and see how you like what
they do then.  Not smack dab next to the shrub, but close enough so
those long stems can find it.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Battling Bambi