RE: african daisy

Thanks to all who helped on this name..... seems to be a few with that
common name. Guessing growing them will be the only way to know.

I just got these seeds, so starting early was not an option. Actually
the directions say to sow outside after the ground temp is 60 to 70
degrees. might sow some and see what develops. In normal weather (not
this year) we have a late spring but a long fall... so they might make

No problem with the water Barb-- they may rot before germination

And Auralie, if they do grow and turn out to be your suggestion, I will
save you some seeds!